Take a single or return trip to explore the idyllic hamlet of Furi.
Furi station at an altitude of 1'867 metres can be reached in five minutes on the Matterhorn Express or by cable car from Zermatt, depending on the timetable. The hamlet of Furi is the starting point for many hiking trails and is home to a large number of mountain restaurants. In summer, a walk across the suspension bridge to the Dossen glacier garden is particularly rewarding.
The following ticket options are available for individual trips to Furi:
- Single ticket
- Return ticket
- Full fare (100%) or half-fare (50%) where relevant discount applies
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children: 9 - 15.99 years. 50% (with Junior Card / Grandchild Card (accompanied by a parent / grandparent free)
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 50%
- Please note that GA day tickets and GA municipality day tickets are not entitled to a reduction.
- Groups from 10 guests: please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- Single or return trip to Furi
- Bike transport
- Local bus
- Dogs are carried for free