In the middle of the Zermatt forests, under the clear starry sky, the fire crackles. After a walk through the snow-covered forest, a local host will welcome you with a warming drink and treat you to a cheese fondue over an open fire. Far from the lights of Zermatt, the sky full of stars and the silence of the forest create a unique atmosphere. The perfect outdoor experience for small and large groups, as a team event, family experience or as a special evening among friends! We look forward to seeing you.
The experience can also be booked outside of the fixed dates.
- Meeting: 19:00 hrs at Hotel Perren, (restaurant Barrique)
- Duration: approx. 2.5 hours (approx. 1 hour hiking time, 35 minutes up and 20 minutes down)
- Equipment: Warm and good shoes, warm clothes, torch or headlamp
- Price: CHF 95 per person / children (from 10 years recommended) CHF 42
- Maximum number of participants: 10 persons per evening
- Minimum number of participants: 2 personen per evening
Included services: Aperitif, fondue and accompanying drink, dessert, guide