With their heights between 1,400 m and 3,100 m, the mountains around Zermatt offer a wide range of trails. With a lot of flow or steep and technical or natural or graded. The choice of all-day mountain bike tours or short afternoon rides offers everything your heart desires. The combination of riding and the unique mountain scenery of the Alps guarantees an unforgettable mountain bike experience.
The best way to reach the trails and tours is by mountain railways.
The bike day pass Rothorn allows unlimited mountain travel (uphill only) including bike transportation on the following lifts:
- Zermatt – Sunnegga - Rothorn
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children: 9 - 15.99 years: 50%
- 1/2-Tax, GA or Swiss Travel Pass 50%
- Please note that GA day tickets and GA municipality day tickets are not entitled to a reduction.
- No refund or exchange possible.