The sunny side of Zermatt
A magnificent mountain panorama at 2'288 metres above sea level
After just 4.5 minutes on the underground funicular from Zermatt you will find yourself at Sunnegga station. In the winter, skiers can really get their money’s worth at Wolli’s Beginners Park, while in the summer the Leisee lake and the ever-popular Wolli’s Family Fun Park are great attractions. Sunnegga is also a starting point for many walks, and the picturesque hamlet of Findeln is home to some of the best mountain restaurants in the region. Instead of returning on the funicular why not take the fun way back down to Zermatt – on kickbikes!
Prices and conditions:
- Children up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children: 9 - 15.99 years 50%
- The ticket entitles you to travel from Zermatt to the Sunnegga or back.
- No refund or exchange possible.
- Owners of various reduction cards (Half-Fare Card, GA, Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Flexi Pass or Swiss Half Fare Card) receive a reduction. However, due to the control of these tickets, they must be purchased locally. Note that the Junior Card and the Swiss Family Card are also valid
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 50%
- Please note that GA day tickets and GA municipality day tickets are not entitled to a reduction.
- Groups from 10 guests: please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the reservation is cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
The total payment of the reservation is required at the time of booking.