What makes the Gornergrat so unique? Apart from the fantastic view over the highest peaks in the Alps culinary treats also belong to the highlights on the Gornergrat. With the Gourmet Ticket you get to enjoy both. This gourmet experience day makes the hearts of epicureans beat faster.
Dates: Daily from 26.12.2023 to 13.04.2024
The offer includes:
- Rail journey Zermatt-Gornergrat-Riffelberg-Riffelalp-Zermatt
- Aperitif riche at 3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat (at 11.00 a.m. at the latest) incl. Drink
- 3-course gourmet menu at Hotel Riffelhaus (latest at 14.00) without drinks
- Dessert and coffee at Restaurant Alphitta on Riffelalp (latest at 4.00 p.m.)
Due to capacity limits in the restaurants the number of daily tickets is restricted. We advise you to book your Gourmet Ticket online in advance.
Tip: for a full day’s enjoyment we recommend you begin with your apéro riche before 11.00 am
Children and young people aged 9 to 15.99 and adults with the Half-Fare Card, GA, Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Flexi Pass or Swiss Half Fare Card receive a reduction.
December - April:
- Adults: CHF 169.00
- With Half-Fare Card, GA Travel Card: CHF 134.00
- Children 9-15.99 years old: CHF 97.00
*Please note that GA day tickets and also the GA day tickets provided by your local borough are excluded from a reduction.
- Reduced price tickets can only be purchased on presentation of the reduction card. Please note that GA day tickets and also the GA day tickets provided by your local borough are excluded from a reduction.
- No refund or exchange possible.
- Online tickets are only valid in conjunction with a passport or identity card.