See the first rays of sun bring a red glow to the imposing mountain peaks, how the Matterhorn stretches up to meet the sun and how peacefully and quietly the alpine pastures are spread out in between. Take in the spectacle from lake Stellisee, where the Matterhorn is reflected on windless days.
Afterwards, a hearty breakfast of regional and home-made specialities is ready for you in the Fluhalp mountain restaurant.
Getting up early brings wonderful rewards!
Please note that the hike from Blauherd to the Fluhalp restaurant takes about 45 minutes. The lake Stellisee is situated approximately in the middle.
During the sunrise tour you might have the opportunity to watch the game grazing. In order not to disturb the grazing time of the game, no bikes are transported during the sunrise tours.
- Single or return trip Zermatt–Blauherd
- Hearty breakfast at the Fluhalp mountain restaurant
- Adults: from CHF 54.50
- Children aged 9 - 15.99: from CHF 33.00
- Peak Pass, Half-fare or GA holders: from CHF 44.50
- Adults: from CHF 70.50
- Children aged 9 - 15.99: from CHF 41.00
- Peak Pass, Half-fare or GA holders: from CHF 54.50
- Children up to 8.99 years: free
Meeting point: approx. 20-30 minutes before departure at Sunnegga-Rothorn valley station
- 02.07. & 09.07.2022: departure 4.45 am
- 17.07. & 23.07.2022: departure 5.00 am
- 30.07. & 06.08.2022: departure 5.15 am
- 13.08. & 20.08.2022: departure 5.30 am
- 28.08. & 03.09.2022: departure 5.45 am
- 10.09. & 17.09.2022: departure 6.00 am
- 24.09.2022: departure 6.15 am
Please note: Even in summer, warm clothing and sturdy footwear are essential (approx. 45 hike to the Fluhalp restaurant).