The first cross-border races in the history of the Ski World Cup will be held on the “Gran Becca” course – a spectacular route at the foot of the Matterhorn. The course, which starts at 3,800 metres above sea level and finishes at 2,865 metres above sea level, was designed by Didier Défago, 2010 Olympic downhill champion.
The Discovery Run on the Gran Becca offers you the opportunity to ski the original piste of the Matterhorn Cervino Speed Opening with a ZERMATTER ski instructor and gain an exciting insight into the race and the Zermatt – Matterhorn destination. Enjoy your chance to be a winner on the Matterhorn Cervino Speed Opening downhill run too!
Sign up for the Discovery Run and look forward to skiing the original piste with a breath-taking view from the Klein Matterhorn.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Dates: Thursday, Saturday (two times a week from 14.11. until mid-December)
- Start: Meet at the Matterhorn Express valley station at 9 am, followed by gondola ride to the Klein Matterhorn
- Includes: Skiing the World Cup course with a ZERMATTERS ski instructor, insights about the World Cup and exciting information about the destination.
- Languages: German and English
- Level: For all experienced skiers (not suitable for beginners)
- Price: CHF 105.00 per person (number of participants: minimum 3, maximum 8 persons), not including ski pass
Book your run on the original course of the Matterhorn Cervino Speed Opening.
If the reservation is cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
The total payment of the reservation is required at the time of booking.