The compelling Five Lakes Walk takes you from Blauherd to Sunnegga, passing by five mountain lakes on the way. You will be captivated by the reflection of the Matterhorn in the waters and by the many colourful alpine flowers around the lakes. Leisee and Grünsee lakes are great spots for a refreshing dip.
The Kombi-Ticket for the Five Lakes Walk or Flower Trail includes one trip from Zermatt of Blauherd and one from Sunnegga to Zermatt.
- The walk lasts approx. 2.30h and leads you to the lakes Stellisee, Grindjisee, Grünsee, Moosjiesee and Leisee
- Offer valid as long as the 5-Seenweg is open
- Appropriate for children from age 6
- Reflection of Matterhorn in Stellisee, Grindjisee and Leisee lakes
- Swimming in the Leisee and Grünsee lakes
- Children’s playground at Leisee, good picnic site
The offers includes
- Ticket Zermatt - Blauherd and Sunnegga - Zermatt
Prices and conditions:
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children: 9 - 15.99 years. 50% (with Junior Card / Grandchild Card (accompanied by a parent / grandparent free)
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 50%
- Please note that GA day tickets and GA municipality day tickets are not entitled to a reduction.