5 Lakes Walk
The compelling Five Lakes Walk takes you from Blauherd to Sunnegga, passing by five mountain lakes on the way. You will be captivated by the reflection of the Matterhorn in the waters and by the many colourful alpine flowers around the lakes. Leisee and Grünsee lakes are great spots for a refreshing dip.
- The walk lasts approx. 2.30h and leads you to the lakes Stellisee, Grindjisee, Grünsee, Moosjiesee and Leisee
- Offer valid as long as the 5-Seenweg is open
- Appropriate for children from age 6
- Reflection of Matterhorn in Stellisee, Grindjisee and Leisee lakes
- Swimming in the Leisee and Grünsee lakes
- Children’s playground at Leisee, good picnic site
The offers includes
- Ticket Zermatt - Blauherd and Sunnegga - Zermatt
Prices and conditions:
- Children up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children: 9 - 15.99 years 50%
- No refund or exchange possible.
- Owners of various reduction cards (Half-Fare Card, GA, Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Flexi Pass, Swiss Half Fare Card, Junior Card or the Swiss Family Card) receive a reduction. However, due to the control of these tickets, they must be purchased locally.
- Please note that GA day tickets and GA municipality day tickets are not entitled to a reduction.