No one knows Zermatt better than Franz-Josef Imboden. The long-serving concierge at various Zermatt hotels passes on his knowledge during a guided village tour through Zermatt. You will view Zermatt through a different set of eyes. At the end of the village tour there is also a small surprise culinary treat awaiting you.
• Insider-knowledge, experiences and stories from a village guide with great local knowledge.
• Hotspots in Zermatt
• Tasting of Valais specialities at the Fuchs bakery
• Official village tour of Zermatt Tourism
• This village tour is in English
• Length: 2 hours
• Meeting point: In front of the Tourist Office Zermatt
• Tickets are available online or at the Tourist Office Zermatt
• Mandatory masks
• max. 20 persons
The tour takes place 2 times a day as follows:
09.30 am - English
16.30 pm - German