Tickets & activities
Zermatt is full of events and offerings. A gift certificate ensures the experience – for now or a later point in time.
Enjoy this famous weekend brunch every Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 am to 3pm. Your package includes: some (a glass) bubbly Prosecco, freshly squeezed...
- Luxurious Weekend Brunch
Enjoy the famous Marie's Deli weekend brunch followed by an entrance to the Alpine Hideaway Spa with saunas, steam rooms and relaxation area.
- Luxurious Weekend Brunch
- Entrance to the Alpine Hideaway Spa with:
- fluffy Bathrobe
Gornergrat (3,089 m) is one of the places one must visit in one's life. The mountain panorama and the unique view of the Matterhorn are...
- Travel to Gornergrat (return)
The summit lift will carry you to the highest viewing platform in the Alps, at 3883 metres above sea level. A 360º panorama opens up, taking in 38...
- Travel to the Matterhorn glacier paradise (single ticket or return ticket)
- Entrance to the glacier palace
Description Since 1968, the helicopter company Air Zermatt has stood for reliability and speed. It ensures the transportation and security of the Zermatt...
- Sightseeing flight
Surprise yourself and enjoy the culinary benefits from a different perspective. In selected locations of Zermatt you will be dining in the heart of...
- Three-course meal
- Local wine, Coffee, After-dinner drink
- Taxi ride
- Surprise gift.
The pirates hid a treasure in Zermatt and only Wolli knows where it is. Accompanied by adults, children over the age of 5 can go on a treasure hunt and...
- treasure map
- surprise gift
The Vernissage Cinema shows current blockbusters Tuesdays to Sundays at 8.30 pm. In the early evening program you will find children's films as well as two...
A breathtaking view, unrivalled scenery and pure pampering on the menu. During the Sunset Dinner on the Gornergrat, the team from the 3100 Kulmhotel...
- Ride: Zermatt –Gornergrat–Zermatt
- Buffet with Fondue Chinoise and dessert
- Musical entertainment
After the bustle of the day, the mountain is yours for the evening. Breathe the pure evening air at 3883 metres, enjoy a lovingly prepared, three-course...
- Return trip Zermatt - Matterhorn glacier paradise
- Aperitif in the gondola lift from Furi to Trockener Steg
- Three-course meal* in the Matterhorn glacier paradise restaurant, including dinner drinks
The Julen family holds with over 300 black Every nose sheeps the largest breeding worldwide. You are welcome to visit the black nose sheep in their barn at...
- Visit at the sheep barn
- Taxi ride (return)
- Apero: degustation of the food produced on the farm such as cheese, dried meat and sausage
- Optional: Menu at the Restaurant Julen (lamb or fondue)
Zermatt offers ski tours for beginners to experts and from easy to the most demanding ones. There are a large number of unknown ski tours where the summit is...
- Professionell geführte Skitour
- ausgebildeter Bergführer
- exkl. Skitourenausrüstung (kann dazu gemietet werden)
Discover the ski area in Zermatt in deep snow and off the ski slopes.