Discover the most beautiful sides of the Matterhorn. Memorable family adventures await you.
The pirates hid a treasure in Zermatt and only Wolli knows where it is. Accompanied by adults, children over the age of 5 can go on a treasure hunt and...
- treasure map
- surprise gift
Furi is at 1,867 m - easily reached by lift or on foot. In the hamlet far above Zermatt, a wide variety of mountain adventures are scheduled: grilling at...
- Single ticket or return ticket Zermatt – Furi
The summit lift will carry you to the highest viewing platform in the Alps, at 3883 metres above sea level. A 360º panorama opens up, taking in 38...
- Travel to the Matterhorn glacier paradise (single ticket or return ticket)
- Entrance to the glacier palace
Entrance fee for the Matterhorn Museum. The underground world of the Matterhorn Museum - Zermatlantis reveals the past of the village of Zermatt. With...
The Julen family holds with over 300 black Every nose sheeps the largest breeding worldwide. You are welcome to visit the black nose sheep in their barn at...
- Visit at the sheep barn
- Taxi ride (return)
- Apero: degustation of the food produced on the farm such as cheese, dried meat and sausage
- Optional: Menu at the Restaurant Julen (lamb or fondue)
As the last sunbeams of the day light up the mountain peaks around Zermatt, you will be gliding past the Matterhorn, relaxing in a cable car gondola....
- Return journey Zermatt – Trockener Steg
- First course options
- Cheese fondue with special breads
- Dessert options
- Valais schnapps, Valais wine and water
Gornergrat (3,089 m) is one of the places one must visit in one's life. The mountain panorama and the unique view of the Matterhorn are...
- Travel to Gornergrat (return)
In July and August 2019, the Open-Air Theatre will present "MATTERHORN: NO LADIES PLEASE". The package includes: Overnight(s) stay (hotel or holiday...
- Overnight stay (hotel or holiday flat)
- Ticket for «MATTERHORN: NO LADIES PLEASE»
- Travel with the Gornergrat Bahn