Vita Parcours Zermatt
The Vitaparcours fitness trail near Zermatt extends along either side of the Zmuttbach river. It leads along footpaths through woods, over bridges and to pretty, secluded spots.
- Type Jogging
- Difficulty easy
- Duration 1,15 h
- Distance 2,7 km
- Ascent 215 m
- Descent 195 m
- Lowest point 1627 m
- Highest point 1756 m
Zermatt, near Zen Stecken - climb towards the bottom of the ski pistes - at the Stegbrücke bridge, turn right and follow signs - Blatten - Zen Stecken
Effective distance: approx. 3.9 km
- Suitable footwear
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Plenty to drink
Why not make a quick detour to the Ricola Herb Garden at Blatten. Here the air is wonderfully perfumed with fresh herbs.
Additional information and recommendations are available from the guest information centre on Bahnhofplatz (by the railway station).
- Weather conditions can change quickly in the mountains. Appropriate clothing is therefore essential, along with adequate supplies of food and water. In uncertain weather, turn back in good time.
- Inform others of planned route, and whenever possible avoid going alone.
- Please be considerate to other walkers and to plants and animals.
- Take note of the warning signs drawing attention to the constant danger in river beds and along watercourses below dams and reservoirs.