Kickbike on SunneggaCycling
Kickbike, that’s the thrilling ride from Sunnegga down to the village of Zermatt. The wind in your hair, spectacular scenery: this is outdoor adventure at its best.
Sunnegga - Tufteren - Ried - Zermatt (Sunnegga Express valley station)
- Kickbike with helmet (available for hire from the valley station of the Sunnegga Express)
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Good footwear
Before heading downhill, it is worthwhile to make a photo stop at Tufteren with its wooden houses and the Matterhorn in the background.
Additional information and recommendations are available from the guest information centre on Bahnhofplatz (by the railway station).
- Take into account participants’ fitness level and ability.
- All riding is at one’s own risk.
- Weather conditions can change quickly in the mountains. Appropriate clothing is therefore essential. In uncertain weather, turn back in good time.
- Do not leave the marked routes.
- It is forbidden to ride on the ski pistes.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals.
- Take note of the warning signs drawing attention to the constant danger in river beds and along watercourses below dams and reservoirs.