The following meeting rules apply:
- A maximum of 5 people can take part in private events (including children).
- Spontaneous gatherings of more than 5 persons are not permitted in public spaces.
- Public events are banned. Exceptions are made for religious services (for up to 50 people).
- The Federal Council urgently advises limiting gatherings to two households.
- Larg shops (store area larger than 30m2) must limit the number of customers per square metre to 10m2 per customer. In small shops (store area of up to 30m2), there must be 4m2 of space per customer.
- Outside the family and compulsory schools, singing is forbidden, both outdoors and indoors.