The following meeting rules apply:
- Private gatherings indoors of up to 30 people
- Private meetings outside with a maximum of 50 people
- At non-spectator and non-audience private events (club meetings, guided tours, weddings) the maximum number of people is 50 indoors and out.
- Since 13 September 2021, events held indoors are subject to compulsory certification.
- At events with a certificate requirement, all other protective measures, such as the obligation to wear masks, no longer apply.
- The previous rules continue to apply for outdoor events: events with more than 1,000 people are subject to a Covid certificate requirement; smaller outdoor events can decide whether access is restricted to people with a certificate.
Events with spectators or audiences will once again be allowed.
- max. 300 people at outdoor venues, max. 100 people indoors
- Furthermore, attendance will be limited to half of the venue’s maximum capacity.
- There is a seating requirement and masks must be worn at all times.
- A distance of 1.5 metres must be maintained between visitors at all times, or a seat left free
Events with COVID-19 certificate requirement:
- No restrictions
Events without COVID-19 certificate requirement:
- If the audience is seated, then a maximum of 1000 guests may attend.
- If people are standing or moving, then a maximum of 250 visitors can be admitted inside and 500 outside.
- The capacity of the venue can be used up to two thirds - inside and outside.
- Indoors: masks are compulsory and consumption only in restaurant areas or at the seat if contact details are collected.
- Outside: masks are not compulsory.
- Events and concerts at which visitors dance are prohibited.