Bike-Tour Täsch - TäschalpMountainbiking
The ride up to Täschalp and deep into the valley begins with an ascent of the slopes above Täsch, mostly following small mountain roads. The climb is technically straightforward and boosts fitness.
Variant 1: Start and finish the trip in Zermatt, either riding along the Teerstrasse to Täsch or taking a shuttle train of the Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn.
- Bike in excellent working order
- Helmet, gloves and bell
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Food and drink
- Always wear gloves and a helmet.
- Use marked bike trails and routes only, and observe all signposting. Please close gates after passing through.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals. As a rule, walkers have priority.
- When planning, take into account participants’ fitness level and ability: some routes lead above 3,000 metres.
- All riding is at one’s own risk.