It is always downhill and past Alpine meadows and mountain lakes along single trails and field paths from the Blauherd station. Every mountain lake along the trails has its own characteristics.
- Type Mountainbiking
- Difficulty medium
- Duration 2,00 h
- Distance 20,8 km
- Ascent 231 m
- Descent 1207 m
- Lowest point 1620 m
- Highest point 2571 m
Blauherd – Lake Stellisee - Fluhalp - Lake Grindjisee - Grünsee - Gant - Lake Moosjisee - Findeln - Sunnegga – Sunnegga Flow Trail – Zermatt
- Bike in excellent working order
- Helmet, gloves and bell
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Food and drink
After a few flowing downhill kilometres, you reach Findeln, where you can once again replace some of those calories you burned in one of the different mountain restaurants. This is just one of many culinary highlights.
Additional information and recommendations are available from the guest information centre on Bahnhofplatz (by the railway station).
- Always wear gloves and a helmet.
- Use marked bike trails and routes only, and observe all signposting. Please close gates after passing through.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals. As a rule, walkers have priority.
- When planning, take into account participants’ fitness level and ability: some routes lead above 3,000 metres.
- All riding is at one’s own risk.