Täsch is the final stop for automobile drivers. They may not go further. Because Zermatt is auto-free. The Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn (MGBahn) shuttle trains take guests and their luggage to the Matterhorn village quickly and comfortably. The trip along the 5 km route takes 12 minutes. For personal luggage, there is a baggage cart, which can be pushed directly to the platform level with the Zermatt shuttle train cars.
- The Matterhorn Terminal in Täsch has 2,100 covered parking spaces, plus there are over 1,000 parking spaces (open and covered) offered by private parties (taxi companies, hotels, etc.).
- Individual luggage can travel conveniently in a baggage cart in the same shuttle train
- Baggage cart for individual travellers (deposit: CHF 5 / € 5)
- Taxi service
- Shuttles every 20 minutes
- Connection directly to the Zermatt village centre
- Free baggage service for bus travellers (reserve the day before by 4 pm)
- Tickets can be bought at the kiosk, at ticket machines or in the Matterhorn app