Vita Parcours Randa
The Vita Parcours fitness trail leads through the forest area along the Wildibach river between Täsch and Randa. The route is shady.
- Type Jogging
- Difficulty easy
- Duration 2,30 h
- Distance 2,5 km
- Ascent 93 m
- Descent 93 m
- Lowest point 1427 m
- Highest point 1466 m
Leads through the forest near the Attermenzen campsite. Starting point is north of the sports field.
Effective distance: approx. 3.1 km
- Suitable footwear
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Plenty to drink
Don’t forget to take along something to drink, since it is certain that you will work up a sweat during one or the other exercise.
Additional information and recommendations are available from the guest information centre at Randa station.
- Weather conditions can change quickly in the mountains. Appropriate clothing is therefore essential, along with adequate supplies of food and water. In uncertain weather, turn back in good time.
- Inform others of planned route, and whenever possible avoid going alone.
- Please be considerate to other walkers and to plants and animals.
- Take note of the warning signs drawing attention to the constant danger in river beds and along watercourses below dams and reservoirs.