You get to try out the very latest ski models of the twelve largest ski manufacturers in Zermatt’s glacier ski area or in the whole skiing world of the Matterhorn village. The ski festival is taking place for the first time after the start of the season.
On the slopes you will be accompanied by star guests according to your mood: Olympic champions, world champions – all top shots from the recent past: Maria Anesini-Walliser, Chantal Bournissen, Erika Reymond-Hess, Karin Seewer-Roten, Roland Collombin, Mike von Grünigen, Bruno Kernen and Urs Räber.
With us for the second time is our skiing “multi-talent” Franco Marvulli, former professional racing cyclist, four times world champion and five times European champion.
You can choose between two, three or four skiing days and a whole series of side events: workshops on nutrition, medicine, boot fitting, ski racing, a village tour, a guided après-ski tour, celebrity meet & greet. Or you can just relax, work-out (or should we say: ski-out?) with yoga, fitness or wellness. There is also a wide range of activities off-piste available in keeping with the motto: You can do everything, but you don’t have to do anything!
Six top four- or five-star hotels offer accommodation for two, three or four days/nights. Enjoy stylish and comfortably furnished rooms with superb cuisine and spa facilities. Indulge yourselves during your stay with a feel-good offer that you will not get at any other ski test.$
Choose between five top four- or five-star hotels offering accommodation for four or five days or two or three nights. Enjoy stylish and comfortably furnished rooms with superb cuisine and spa facilities. Indulge yourselves during your stay with a feel-good offer that you will not get at any other ski test.
- 3 or 4 nights with breakfast buffet and four- or five-course dinner.
- Choice of spa instead of skiing (value CHF 230/180 for 4/3 nights).
- Much cheaper parking (indoor parking) and specially-priced taxi transfer from Täsch to Zermatt and back.
- Luggage transportation to and from hotel.
- 2- or 3-day ski pass.
- Unlimited choice of test skis in the special test centre at Trockener Steg.
- Accompaniment on the slopes by star guests.
- VIP corner with free coffee and champagne at Trockener Steg.
- 10% discount at Zermatt Intersport shops.
- Raclette voucher (Restaurant Furri, Zermatt)
- Assistance at the hotel.
- Ski boot advice at Trockener Steg and in the hotels.
- Daily newsletter.
- Exclusive ZSF App.
- Wireless LAN.
- Sports’ medicine consultation with our partner, Crossklinik of Basle.
- Free beginner and advanced yoga classes.
- Welcome gift.