The Peak Pass gives those on foot unlimited trips in the Zermatt winter sports area. Included are the Matterhorn glacier paradise, Sunegga-Rothorn and Gornergrat areas. Furthermore, it allows free train travel with the Matterhorn Gotthard railway between Randa, Täsch and Zermatt.
Price with 40%
Validity of the offer: Daily from 4. January to 18. April 2021 (excluding 1. February to 14. March 2021)
Peak Pass 2 days incl. 1 day sled/Snooc/snowshoe hire
|With ½ Price/general season ticket||CHF 87.-|
Peak Pass 3 days incl. 1 day sled/Snooc/snowshoe hire
|With ½ Price/general season ticket||CHF 98.-|
Children up to 16 years with a Junior card or a shared ticket travel free when accompanied
Discount with ½ price ticket or general season as usual (25% reduction)
Not cumulative with further reductions
- The Peak Pass is not valid for ski or snowboard guests.
- This offer can only be purchased online.
- To take advantage of this offer you need a Raiffeisen Member Plus account.
- Having a Raiffeisen Member Plus account you are entitled to a discounted ticket for the card holder as well as 2 tickets for juveniles up to 17.99 years with the same discount for the relevant tariff class.
- This offer is not cumulative and may not be used with other vouchers or reductions.
- No cash payments possible. The purchase of the mountain travel system tickets is only possible online here.
- The offer is personal and non-transferable.
Unlimited use on the following routes:
- Zermatt-Schwarzsee-Matterhorn glacier paradise (Klein Matterhorn)
- Admission to the Glacier Palace is included, as is the local bus.
Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn