|Herbs to taste|
|4||Whole crab claws|
|4||Slipper lobster tails|
|Coriander, salt, pepper, olive oil|
- Bring the balsamic vinegar and raspberry puree to a boil and reduce slightly. Take off the heat and leave to cool. Add herbs to taste.
- Marinate the crab meat in the olive oil, coriander, salt and pepper. Add the zest of half a lime.
- Cut the crab meat into 3 cm-long pieces and marinate in the bergamot oil.
- Peel the avocado, slice it in half and remove the stone. Chop the avocado into small pieces and season to taste with lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Peel the mango, remove and dice the flesh.
- Take the slipper lobster tails out of the shells. Season with salt and pepper and sear until the flesh is translucent. Remove from the pan and slice in half lengthways.
Put herb, raspberry and balsamic vinegar reduction on a plate. Arrange the crab meat, crab claws, avocado, mango and slipper lobster tails on the plate and garnish with a few herbs or flowers.
Charles Bonvin SA, 2016, Chardonnay, Château Conthey
Tips for the Grill Le Cervin
Recipient of 14 Gault Millau points, Grill Le Cervin serves the unlimited main roast direct from the grill, as well as regional and seasonal specialities. In summer you can relax on the Mont Cervin Palace hotel terrace, fronting on to Bahnhofstrasse. The garden offers space in which to relax and recharge your batteries.