Recipe for 4 people
|4||veal escallops (approx. 100 g each) pounded flat by the butcher|
|4 slices||Heida cheese, e.g. Valais, raclette|
|4 slices||golden ham (smoked ham)|
|stale toast or white bread finely grounded|
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Season the meat on the inside, layer the ham and cheese on top and roll together.
- Then cover each roll with flour first, then egg and then breadcrumbs last.
- Fry the Cordon bleu in butter over medium heat until crispy about 2-3 minutes.
- Then bake it briefly in the oven at 200°C about 3-4 min.
Arrange on a heated plate and garnish with herbs and lemon wedges.
Best served with fried potatoes and colourful seasonal vegetables.
Cabernet Franc, Merlot & Petit Verdot, Barrique
From my favourite winemaker in Martigny, PHILIPPE DARIOLI
Tips about the Restaurant Paradies
PARADIES: The name is also the programme. We extend a warm welcome in Findeln, where you can experience the refined and fresh cuisine of Gaston Zeiter along with one of the most beautiful views of the Matterhorn. You will certainly love it just as much as the Gault Millau Guide did when it awarded the restaurant 13 points.