Timmy the squirrel has hidden some treasure in Zermatt. It's not easy to find: you need to solve some tricky puzzles first. Our adventurous black-nosed sheep Wolli is here to help. Team up with Wolli to discover Zermatt a special way and crack the code –you’ll need it to open the lock at the end. All you need are a treasure map and Wolli's clues to help you find the treasure. Choose one of the two routes. Great fun for all the family in summer and winter.
- 1 treasure map
- 1 surprise gift
- Fun for all the family at the Foot of the Matterhorn
On the trail of Wolli’s clues
There’s lots to discover and admire on this hike. Find out more about Zermatt, the home of Wolli, in a fun and exciting adventure.
- Distance:3 km
- Time:1 h
On the trail of blue gold
Mountains are the water towers of the world. Did you know that besides the famous Matterhorn, our region is home to 37 other four-thousand-metre peaks? This route will get you thinking about water in different ways.
- Distance:6 km
- Time:2 h
- Accompanying adults are free
- The treasure map and all other information is available at the Zermatt tourist office
- The treasure hunt is available in German, English and French and can be played throughout the year
- Recommended age: from 5 years accompanied by an adult