Enjoy the superb view of the mountains and the valley.
Trockener Steg station at an altitude of 2'939 metres can be reached in around 30 minutes (including changes) on the Matterhorn Express or by cable car, as timetabled. On Trockener Steg you can enjoy magnificent views of the Matterhorn as well as the perfect opportunity to go skiing or hiking. In the 3S InfoCube you can find out all about the new Matterhorn glacier ride – the highest 3S cableway in the world. The centre is open all year round.
The following ticket options are available for individual trips to Trockener Steg:
- Single ticket
- Return ticket
- Full fare (100%) or half-fare (50%) where relevant discount applies
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children: 9 - 15.99 years. 50% (with Junior Card / Grandchild Card (accompanied by a parent / grandparent free)
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 50%
- Groups from 10 guests: please send requests to email@example.com
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- Single or return trip to Trockener Steg (with option of getting on or off at stations en route)
- Admission to the 3S InfoCube
- Bike transport
- Local bus
- Dogs are carried for free
- Use of the audio information system (available from the valley station)