The Peak2Peak tickets lets you discover Zermatt’s two must-see viewpoints – the Matterhorn glacier paradise and Gornergrat – on a single excursion. Your adventure begins with a ride up to the Matterhorn glacier paradise (3'883 m). Then you take the gondola lift to Riffelberg before finally reaching the Gornergrat (3'089 m) on the historic and romantic rack-and-pinion railway. The Gornergrat railway will take you conveniently back to the centre of Zermatt after your outing, dropping you off right by the train station. It is also possible to take the excursion in the opposite direction.
If you decide to change the selected route on your way, a fee of CHF 10.00 (full fare) or CHF 5.00 (half fare) will be charged on the spot for the change of route.
Children and adolescents to 15.99 years or adultes with the Half-Fare travelcard, the GA travelcard, the Swiss Travel Pass, the Swiss Flexi Pass or the Swiss Half Fare Card recieve a reduction.
- Note that the Junior Card and the Swiss Family Card are also valid.
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children: 9 - 15.99 years. 50% (with Junior Card / Grandchild Card (accompanied by a parent / grandparent free)
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 50%
- Groups from 10 guests: please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Ticket entitles the bearer to one trip from Zermatt to Matterhorn glacier paradise and Gornergrat (and return).
- Travel to the viewpoints at the Matterhorn glacier paradise and Gornergrat following the route of your choice, as timetabled.
- Admission to the Glacier Palace
- Local bus
- Dogs are carried for free
Refunds and exchanges are not possible.