The summit lift will carry you to the highest viewing platform in the Alps, at 3883 metres above sea level. A 360º panorama opens up, taking in 38 peaks towering over four thousand metres and 14 glaciers in the French, Italian and Swiss Alps. See if you can make out Mont Blanc – Europe’s highest mountain – and, further in the distance, the Jungfrau in all her radiant beauty.
Conditions and Prices
- Children up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children: 9 - 15.99 years 50%
- The ticket entitles you to travel from Zermatt to Matterhorn glacier paradise or back.
- No refund or exchange possible.
- Owners of various reduction cards (Half-Fare Card, GA, Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Flexi Pass or Swiss Half Fare Card) receive a reduction. However, due to the control of these tickets, they must be purchased locally. Note that the Junior Card and the Swiss Family Card are also valid.