Surprise yourself and enjoy the culinary benefits from a different perspective. In selected locations of Zermatt you will be dining in the heart of every restaurant – the kitchen. While it`s steaming and sizzling, you have the opportunity to look over the head cooks shoulder and see how the restaurants runs. In a private ambiance of a maximum of four people you`re guesting in four different cuisines and enjoying a menu of local products.
We are convinced that a successful evening is not only an excellent meal and a harmonious glass of wine, but rather it is the atmosphere and the mood that makes a culinary "backstage"- experience unforgettable.
- After the booking, the voucher/ticket will be sent to you by e-mail in the form of a pdf.
- The Kitchen Around begins at 6.45pm. The Meetingplace and all further information will be send to you after your booking.
- Please ask the reception. You will be informed about the following stations of the tour during the evening. You will travel from kitchen to kitchen on foot or in an electrically-powered taxi.
- To receive your service, simply print out the voucher / ticket and hand it over to the provider on site.
- Included in the price of the four-course meal are four glasses of local wine from the Valais, coffee, an after-dinner drink, two taxi rides and a surprise gift.
- If you have any allergies or live on a vegan/vegetarian diet please inform us under email@example.com.
Our restaurant partners:
- Le Mirabeau Hotel & Spa, David Giorgi, 14 Gault Millau points
- Cervo Mountain Boutique Resort, Markus Kössler, 14 Gault Mullau points
- Restaurant & Suites Sonnmatten, Samuel Senn, 13 Gault Millau points
- Sunstar Hotel Zermatt, Nikk Vaughan