Vita Parcours Zermatt
The Vitaparcours fitness trail near Zermatt extends along either side of the Zmuttbach river. It leads along footpaths through woods, over bridges and to pretty, secluded spots.
- Type Jogging
- Difficulty easy
- Duration 1,15 h
- Distance 2,7 km
- Ascent 215 m
- Descent 195 m
- Lowest point 1627 m
- Highest point 1756 m
Effective distance: approx. 3.9 km
- Suitable footwear
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Plenty to drink
Additional information and recommendations are available from the guest information centre on Bahnhofplatz (by the railway station).
- Weather conditions can change quickly in the mountains. Appropriate clothing is therefore essential, along with adequate supplies of food and water. In uncertain weather, turn back in good time.
- Inform others of planned route, and whenever possible avoid going alone.
- Please be considerate to other walkers and to plants and animals.
- Take note of the warning signs drawing attention to the constant danger in river beds and along watercourses below dams and reservoirs.