Täsch toboggan run
The toboggan run in Täsch is something of an insider’s secret. The way to the starting point is on foot, zig-zagging up the slope until just before Eggstadel.
- Type Tobogganing
- Difficulty medium
- Duration 0,17 h
- Distance 3,6 km
- Ascent 51 m
- Descent 458 m
- Lowest point 1479 m
- Highest point 1889 m
- Warm winter clothing with gloves and hat
- Warm, waterproof footwear
- Helmet, where appropriate
Additional information and recommendations are available from the guest information centre near Täsch station.
- Please be considerate to others on the toboggan run.
- Adapt riding and speed to your ability and the conditions.
- Small children must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Do not leave the marked trails.
- It is forbidden to toboggan on the ski pistes.