Flow and fun are among the main attractions of the new Sunnegga-Trail – for beginners and pros alike. You’ll definitely want to ride it more than once.
- Type Mountainbiking
- Difficulty easy
- Duration 0,15 h
- Distance 9 km
- Ascent 3 m
- Descent 680 m
- Lowest point 1620 m
- Highest point 2288 m
Starting point is underneath the Sunnegga station - Patrullarve - Haueten - Riedstrasse - Bahnhof
- Bike in excellent working order
- Helmet, gloves and bell and additional protective clothing
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
The best idea is to tackle this trail in several consecutive rides so as to test your sense of balance. After several rides it’s interesting to try to pedal as little as possible and use the momentum to come down into the valley.
Additional information and recommendations are available from the guest information centre on Bahnhofplatz (by the railway station).
- Always wear gloves and a helmet.
- Use marked bike trails and routes only, and observe all signposting. Please close gates after passing through.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals. As a rule, walkers have priority.
- When planning, take into account participants’ fitness level and ability: some routes lead above 3,000 metres.
- All riding is at one’s own risk.