The panoramic path around Täsch presents an ideal alternative to skiing, with open views, romantic forests and pure, blissful tranquillity.
- Type Winter hiking
- Difficulty easy
- Duration 1,25 h
- Distance 4,4 km
- Ascent 274 m
- Descent 274 m
- Lowest point 1434 m
- Highest point 1584 m
(Hiking time in reverse direction: approx. 1h 25)
- Good footwear
- Hiking poles (optional)
- Warm winter clothing appropriate for the weather
Additional information and recommendations are available from the guest information centre near Täsch station.
- Plan every mountain tour carefully and adapt to participants’ fitness level as well as the weather and season.
- Weather conditions can change quickly in the mountains. Appropriate clothing is therefore essential, along with adequate supplies of food and water. In uncertain weather, turn back in good time.
- Inform others of planned route, and whenever possible avoid going alone.
- Do not leave the marked routes; do not venture onto glaciers without a mountain guide.
- It is forbidden to walk on the ski pistes.
- Please be considerate to other walkers and to plants and animals.
- Beware: railway crossing