On three wheels down the mountain: This is the quickest tour on Mountain Carts from Blauherd to Sunnegga. This offer is definitely for anyone seeking a huge adventure.
- Type Cycling
- Difficulty easy
- Duration 0,10 h
- Distance 1,6 km
- Ascent 2 m
- Descent 291 m
- Lowest point 2288 m
- Highest point 2578 m
Blauherd - Sunnegga
- Mountaincart and helmet (available for hire at the station Blauherd)
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Good footwear
Don’t forget your bathing suits because you’ll be able to take a refreshing dip in the Leisee after the ride. On the Leisee within the Wolli’s adventure park, families can also enjoy a playground with water games and barbecue areas.
Additional information and recommendations are available from the guest information centre on Bahnhofplatz (by the railway station).
- Take into account participants’ fitness level and ability.
- All riding is at one’s own risk.
- Weather conditions can change quickly in the mountains. Appropriate clothing is therefore essential. In uncertain weather, turn back in good time.
- Do not leave the marked routes.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals.
- Take note of the warning signs drawing attention to the constant danger in river beds and along watercourses below dams and reservoirs.