Moos-Trail (Nr. F1)
On the Moos-Trail, every bike rider experiences a major adventure in the bike paradise of Zermatt – Matterhorn. The super soft tour from the hamlet of Furi to Zermatt is ideal for taking excellent advantage of gravity. Chainless too!
- Type Mountainbiking
- Difficulty medium
- Duration 0,10 h
- Distance 1,3 km
- Ascent 1 m
- Descent 101 m
- Lowest point 1736 m
- Highest point 1836 m
Turnoff under the Restaurant Alm. Afterwards ride down the trail to Moos and back to the Furi street.
- Bike in excellent working order
- Helmet, gloves and (trail) bell
- Repair kit in case of any defects
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Food and drink
It is best to ride this trail several times after each other and test your sense of balance. On the third trip, a stop at the Gorner gorge is worthwhile.
Additional information and recommendations are available from the guest information centre on Bahnhofplatz (by the railway station).
- Always wear gloves and a helmet.
- Use marked bike trails and routes only, and observe all signposting. Please close gates after passing through.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals. As a rule, walkers have priority.
- When planning, take into account participants’ fitness level and ability: some routes lead above 3,000 metres.
- All riding is at one’s own risk.