Bike tour Täsch - Randa - Täsch (Nr. 31)
The Täsch - Randa circuit is perfect for the whole family. It leads along the valley floor through forests, along meadows and through typical Valais mountain villages.
- Type Mountainbiking
- Difficulty easy
- Duration 1,45 h
- Distance 15,4 km
- Ascent 356 m
- Descent 356 m
- Lowest point 1400 m
- Highest point 1577 m
Täsch (station) - Mettelbrücke bridge - Randa - Schali - Täsch (station)
Variant 1: From Randa, continue by bike towards St. Niklaus or Visp, and ride a train of the Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn back.
Variant 2: Start and finish the trip in Zermatt, either riding along the Teerstrasse to Täsch or taking a shuttle train of the Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn.
- Bike in excellent working order
- Helmet, gloves and (trail) bell
- Repair kit in case of any defects
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Food and drink
Additional information and recommendations are available from the guest information centre near Täsch station.
- Always wear gloves and a helmet.
- Use marked bike trails and routes only, and observe all signposting. Please close gates after passing through.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals. As a rule, walkers have priority.
- When planning, take into account participants’ fitness level and ability: some routes lead above 3,000 metres.
- All riding is at one’s own risk.