Bike tour Panorama Bike (Nr. 28)
This route starts on the Gornergrat (3,089 m). The first 1,500 metres takes you into the village and along the way, you’ll find mountain lakes, local animals (marmots and blacknose sheep) and top restaurants.
- Type Mountainbiking
- Difficulty easy
- Duration 1,05 h
- Distance 11,9 km
- Ascent 152 m
- Descent 990 m
- Lowest point 2129 m
- Highest point 3089 m
Gornergrat - Riffelberg - Bodmen - Grünsee - Moosjisee - Findeln - Sunnegga
- Bike in excellent working order
- Helmet, gloves and (trail) bell
- Repair kit in case of any defects
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Food and drink
The viewing platform on the Gornergrat offers a unique view of Switzerland's highest peaks.
Additional information and recommendations are available from the guest information centre on Bahnhofplatz (by the railway station).
- Always wear gloves and a helmet.
- Use marked bike trails and routes only, and observe all signposting. Please close gates after passing through.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals. As a rule, walkers have priority.
- When planning, take into account participants’ fitness level and ability: some routes lead above 3,000 metres.
- All riding is at one’s own risk.