Bike tour Furi - Schwarzsee (Nr. 21)
On this route, the Matterhorn is incredibly close. You can always see the north face of the Matterhorn as the trail heads up to Schwarzsee.
- Type Mountainbiking
- Difficulty hard
- Duration 1,05 h
- Distance 9,1 km
- Ascent 755 m
- Descent 41 m
- Lowest point 1867 m
- Highest point 2583 m
Furi - Stafel - Schwarzsee
Variant in reverse direction: Schwarzsee - Stafel - Furi
- Bike in excellent working order
- Helmet, gloves and (trail) bell
- Repair kit in case of any defects
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Food and drink
Additional information and recommendations are available from the guest information centre on Bahnhofplatz (by the railway station).
- Always wear gloves and a helmet.
- Use marked bike trails and routes only, and observe all signposting. Please close gates after passing through.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals. As a rule, walkers have priority.
- When planning, take into account participants’ fitness level and ability: some routes lead above 3,000 metres.
- All riding is at one’s own risk.