Bike tour Blauherd - Täsch (Nr. 5)
This route is for experienced mountain bikers. The trail is relatively easy to start with, but quickly becomes challenging. You’ll be rewarded with cool single trails and incredible views of the mountains.
- Type Mountainbiking
- Difficulty medium
- Duration 1,05 h
- Distance 13,4 km
- Ascent 99 m
- Descent 1240 m
- Lowest point 1450 m
- Highest point 2571 m
Blauherd - Tufteren - Europaweg till Wenige - Blasboden - Täsch
- Bike in excellent working order
- Helmet, gloves and (trail) bell
- Repair kit in case of any defects
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Food and drink
Additional information and recommendations are available from the guest information centre on Bahnhofplatz (by the railway station).
- Always wear gloves and a helmet.
- Use marked bike trails and routes only, and observe all signposting. Please close gates after passing through.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals. As a rule, walkers have priority.
- When planning, take into account participants’ fitness level and ability: some routes lead above 3,000 metres.
- All riding is at one’s own risk.