Bike tour Blauherd - Riffelalp (Nr. 23)
This route is not technically challenging, but the mountain views are incredible.
- Type Mountainbiking
- Difficulty medium
- Duration 0,50 h
- Distance 7,5 km
- Ascent 103 m
- Descent 456 m
- Lowest point 2224 m
- Highest point 2584 m
Blauherd - Grünsee - Riffelboden - Riffelalp
Variant in reverse direction: Riffelalp - Riffelboden - Grünsee - Blauherd
- Bike in excellent working order
- Helmet, gloves and (trail) bell
- Repair kit in case of any defects
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Food and drink
Additional information and recommendations are available from the guest information centre on Bahnhofplatz (by the railway station).
- Always wear gloves and a helmet.
- Use marked bike trails and routes only, and observe all signposting. Please close gates after passing through.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals. As a rule, walkers have priority.
- When planning, take into account participants’ fitness level and ability: some routes lead above 3,000 metres.
- All riding is at one’s own risk.