This trail is suitable for both bikers and e-bikers. Most of the ascent is covered by rail, but if you want to reach the very top – the Hohtälli – you need to use your legs.
- Type Mountainbiking
- Difficulty medium
- Duration 1,20 h
- Distance 7,9 km
- Ascent 350 m
- Descent 913 m
- Lowest point 2384 m
- Highest point 3274 m
Obere Kelle - Hohtälli - Breitboden
- Bike in excellent working order
- Helmet, gloves and bell
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Food and drink
It is recommended to drive up to the highest point of this tour - the Hohtälli mountain station. Because up here everything is a little closer, more tangible. Those who have reached this point have an exclusive view of the Zermatt mountains. There you get pictures you don't see every day.
Additional information and recommendations are available from the guest information centre on Bahnhofplatz (by the railway station).
- Always wear gloves and a helmet.
- Use marked bike trails and routes only, and observe all signposting. Please close gates after passing through.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals. As a rule, walkers have priority.
- When planning, take into account participants’ fitness level and ability: some routes lead above 3,000 metres.
- All riding is at one’s own risk.