Listen to the sounds of the Alphorn and have a good look at the Schwyzerörgeli (Swiss accordion), all while enjoying the stunning mountain views. The Zermatt Summer of Folklore offers an authentic musical experience at the foot of the Matterhorn. The folklore package lets you get up close to Swiss tradition and culture. You can feel at the heart of it, whether you’re on the Riffelberg or in Zermatt village.
- Every Friday afternoon at 15:00 hrs - Coffee & Cake with folklore music in Zermatt village (St. Mauritius Care Home)
- Every Saturday in August between 13:00 and 16:30 hrs - Folklore concerts in Buffet & Bar Riffelberg (terrace)
- Every Saturday evening from 17:00 hrs - Round off your day with a delicious evening meal, surrounded by music played by our folklore group.
- Min. stay of 2 nights (hotel or holiday apartment)
- 1 x Coffee & Cake in St. Mauritius Care Home
- One Gornergrat ticket (return)
- One evening meal (three-course menu) in Hotel Derby
Terms and Conditions:
- The package is available for stays between 22 June and 7 September 2019
- A cancellation or rebooking of overnight accommodations can only be guaranteed in exceptional cases and on request.
- Any upgrades and additional services, such as massages, can be booked directly with the hotel.