It’s a once-in-a-lifetime ascent. Is this your dream, as well? Then this package is perfect for you. A mountain guide will help you prepare to climb the famous Swiss landmark, reaching the high point of your stay in Zermatt when you stand on the peak at 4,478 m.
The view over 37 four-thousanders is simply unforgettable.
The feeling of standing on the peak is simply indescribable.
The package can be booked from 1 July to 14 September 2019 with a minimum stay of four nights.
The package includes:
- Peak Pass for the same number of days as booked nights’ accommodation (minimum four)
- Training ascent of Pollux
- 4,092 m high - Matterhorn ascent via the Hörnligrat including overnight accommodation in the Hörnlihütte
- Zermatters mountain guide for the Pollux and Matterhorn ascents
- Hire equipment for both ascents - harness, helmet, crampons and ice axe
For stays of four nights, the last night is normally spent in the Hörnlihütte. The Matterhorn ascent starts at 04:00 hrs, with the aim of standing on the peak at 08:00 hrs. The descent, which also takes four hours, follows the route back to the village. It will be possible to depart from Zermatt in the late afternoon.
Once you have booked the package, your Zermatters mountain guide will contact you to plan the two ascents.
Further information is available from firstname.lastname@example.org, +41 27 966 24 66
The route up the Matterhorn is one of the most difficult in the Alps and the dream of every alpinist. You must not suffer from vertigo and must be in a good condition; mountain climbing experience is an advantage.
For safety reasons, the mountain guides can only have one person on their rope.
Terms and Conditions:
- If the ascent is cancelled due to poor weather conditions, it can be rescheduled.
- Accommodation cancellation conditions and Zermatt Tourisms’ general terms and conditions apply.