Unplugged Pass - Your Access Card for the Festival
5 Days - 23 Bands - 10 Stages - 4 After Party Locations = 1 Unplugged Pass
With the Unplugged Pass you can enjoy a musical and culinary discovery journey: You have access to the festival area on all days, can linger homey in the Taste Village and Foyer Marquee, listen to all concerts on the Unplugged Pass stages (Off stages: Vernissage, Alex, Blue Lounge, Taste Village, Foyer Marquee, Cervo Schönegg, Gandegghütte and Blues Club) and dance at our after parties.
What you need to know about the Unplugged Pass:
- is required for the following: Taste Village, Foyer Marquee, all side stages and events and after parties
- access to the locations and concerts as long as capacity permits
- validity for the entire duration of the festival
- children / adolescents up to the age of 16 have free access and do not need an Unplugged pass
- the Unplugged Pass is personal and not transferable
- the Unplugged Pass is NOT included in your concert ticket (Marquee Stage, The Alex, Sunnegga Session, Kappelle Winkelmatten). But with your concert ticket you have access to the Festival Area on the respective day.
Unplugged Pass CHF 60.- | (CHF 40.- for locals with the blue card)
What is the Unplugged Pass?
With the Unplugged Pass you have access to the Taste Village and Foyer Marquee, to all side stages & events as well as to the after parties (a total of 15-20 concerts / events per day). The concerts in the Vernissage are also included.
How much does the Unplugged Pass cost?
CHF 60.-for all five festival days CHF 40.- for all five festival days for the locals (with the blue card)
I have a concert ticket! Do I still need an Unplugged Pass?
Access to all side stages & events and after parties is not included in a concert ticket (Marquee Stage, The Alex, Sunnegga Session, Kapelle Winkelmatten). Access to the festival area (Taste Village & Foyer Marquee) is included in your concert ticket.
I come to Fesival with children, do you need an Unplugged Pass?
Children up to 16 years have free access and do not need an Unplugged Pass.
Can I get to Taste Village and Foyer Tent without Unplugged Pass?
Only if you have a concert ticket valid for the same day. Otherwise you need an Unplugged Pass.
Why are the side stages no longer free?
We strive to keep the quality and content of all festival locations consistently high and to continue developing. Without a contribution from the visitors in the form of a day pass, the side stages and events can no longer be operated cost-effectively.
Is access to the side stages and after parties guaranteed?
Access to the festival area (Taste Village & Foyer Marquee) is guaranteed. At side stages and after parties access is valid until the capacity limit is reached. “First come, first served.”