Cervo Mountain Resort receives the Ahead Award 2021 (1)
Daniel F. Lauber, Founder and Hotelier CERVO Mountain Resort, Andrea Kraft-Hammerschall, CEO / Interior Designer DREIMETA GmbH & Co. KG, and Armin Fischer, CEO / Founder DREIMETA GmbH & Co. KG, at the award ceremony in London.
General Terms and Conditions of Business of Zermatt Tourismus, Switzerland concerning the usage of photographs and graphics of zermatt.ch:
1. Any person who accesses the picture and graphics archive of Zermatt Tourismus or downloads or otherwise uses pictures or graphics accepts these General Terms and Conditions of Business. This approval shall also apply to future usage of photographs and graphics or their processing.
2. All photographs and graphics are protected by copyright. All rights, including in particular copyright, shall remain with Zermatt Tourismus or respectively the holders of the relevant rights. Users of the archive shall only be entitled to use these photographs and graphics in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions of Business.
3. Zermatt Tourismus grants its partners rights enabling access to all or part of the picture or graphic archive on zermatt.ch. The user undertakes to abide by these terms and conditions without limitation.
4. The private use of pictures and graphics for as desktop background on PCs is permitted.
5. The use of pictures and graphics for journalistic purposes in the editorial part of the medium and in conjunction with Zermatt is permitted, subject to compliance with these General Terms and Conditions. The use of pictures and graphics for other purposes (e.g. advertising, prospectuses, etc.) is permitted only with the express approval of the copyright holder/photographer and shall be subject to a royalty payment.
7. Specifically, pictures or graphics on zermatt.ch may not be copied, sold or otherwise placed on the market by photographic agencies or otherwise distributed, sold through third parties or used in digital or analogue picture archives for the purpose of resale or retransmission in any form.
8. Pictures and graphics from zermatt.ch may not be altered, tampered with or manipulated in any manner that distorts their essence using image processing programmes or any other tool. The central image caption may not be altered.
9. The misuse of photographs and graphics from zermatt.ch and other breaches of these terms and conditions of use or of applicable law shall result in the immediate blockage of access to zermatt.ch. Zermatt Tourismus expressly reserves the right to assert damages and to pursue other legal claims.
10. Usage of the photograph and graphics archive on zermatt.ch shall be governed by Swiss law. The exclusive place of jurisdiction is Visp, Switzerland.