3 October to 30 November 2014
Ready for your ski date? Book your SKI TEST Package now and test the latest models before the season gets underway! And this is what it offers: Two or three nights’ accommodation, individual ski test, personal ski pass and lots of tips and tricks from Zermatt Ski School snow sports professionals.
Welcome to winter in Zermatt! There are more than 100 models to choose from: Atomic, Blizzard, Dynastar, Elan, Fischer, Head, K2, Movement, Nordica, Rossignol, Salomon, Scott, Völkl and Kästle. It’s your call!
3 to 26 October 2014: Arrival Friday, ski test on Saturday and Sunday
26 October to 30 November 2014: Arrival on your day of choice
- 2 or 3 nights in the hotel or holiday flat
- Breakfast (not included for holiday flats)
- 2- or 3-day ski pass (including Cervinia IT, as soon as it opens)
- 2- or 3-day ski test (in the Swiss Ski Test Centre on Trockener Steg)
- Tips and tricks from Zermatt ski instructors (in the Test Centre, registration required)
Fancy some professional ski instruction? Under the guidance of a qualified snow sports instructor, you have the opportunity to perfect your technique or learn something new.
Get information directly from the Swiss Ski and Snowboard School, Zermatt.
More information about the skitest
- SKI TEST 2014 Packages can be booked for 2 or 3 nights’ accommodation.
- If you extend your stay or book additional services such as half-board, double room with single occupant etc., the terms and conditions of the respective hotel apply.
- Ski boots and poles are not included in the package price.
- Snowboards cannot be tested.
- Guests should pay for the services of the Swiss Ski and Snowboard School, Zermatt, directly at the ski school.
- Visitor’s tax is not included in the price. It must be paid directly on site.
- All prices inclusive of VAT.
- Offer valid from 3 October to 30 November 2014