A blue point of light shines on the mountain stations above Zermatt after sunset. With a telephone call, the colour of these points can be changed. The income from this is for a good cause.
After sunset and until sunrise, the colours of the three lights on the Zermatt horizon can be changed. The lights can be seen from the village towards Schwarzsee, Trockener Steg and Rothorn. The light show was set up by the Yeti Club of Zermatt in collaboration with the Zermatt Bergbahnen AG and the Alpine Centre Zermatt.
- Telephone cost per minute is CHF 2
- Each colour corresponds to a number on the telephone keypad
- Call to telephone number 0901 3920 11 = Schwarzsee
- Call to telephone number 0901 3920 22 = Trockener Steg
- Call to telephone number 0901 3920 33 = Rothorn
- Flyer als PDF (228 KB)
- Yeti-Club Zermatt
- App for iPhone
- App for Android