The Haller Family tests Zermatt
A weekend for the entire family in Zermatt... This as prize for the most creative photograph submitted. This was the guideline for the contest. Many families participated and sent in their most imaginative pictures. The winners: The Haller family from Hürth, Germany.
The candidates came up with many different ideas to take part in this contest. Zermatt Tourism would like to thank all of the participants at this point. Because they were really dedicated and even photographed themselves on an improvised ski lift in their living room. Or while skiing in a winter landscape, skiing during the last winter holiday or showed their children rolling around in the snow.
The jury has made a decision about who may experience their desired activities in the destination of Zermatt-Matterhorn. It is the Haller family from Hürth, Germany. "We are blown away and really looking forward to a great weekend in Zermatt," said Marius Haller. The Hallers are a family of three, mother Evgenija (32), father Marius (33) and daughter Lenia (2.5). They will come to Zermatt on the weekend of 31 March to 2 April 2017. Moreover the family must complete some important assignments as well: Write a test report and take photographs.
Important Work for Zermatt
With their feedback and enthusiastic reports as well as with their critical comments, the Haller family will show the destination of Zermatt-Matterhorn which experiences they liked the most and where is still a potential for improvement in Zermatt.
The Haller family will test:
- the 4-star Hotel La Ginabelle
- Skiing at Sunnegga and on the Rothorn with lunch
- Trip to Gornergrat with a toboggan run
- and other exciting adventures
Online Test Report
The results can be viewed online by those interested in Zermatt on various channels: on the Zermatt Tourism social media channels (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) as well as in the Matterblog. The test report and photographs may be seen here beginning mid-April 2017.
A short introduction to the Haller family
- Haller Evgenija: 32, fitness training & wellness
- Haller Marius: 33, mountainbiking & skiing
- Haller Lenia: 2.5, gymnastics & playing
- From: Hürth, Germany
- Common family hobbies: Travelling, swimming, visiting the zoo
- Favourite dinner for the entire family: Asian
- Why in Zermatt: Marius has already spent some winter holiday in Zermatt with his parents as a kid - for the first time in 1993 - and always wanted to show this wonderful place to his own family. Now the time has come.