Romeo and Juliet at Gornergrat
In July and August 2017, the Open-Air Theatre will present Romeo and Juliet at Gornergrat .
Ticket mountain railway
The package includes:
- Overnight(s) stay (hotel or holiday apartment)
- Tickets for Romeo and Juliet at Gornergrat
- Travel with the Gornergrat Bahn
The Open-Air Theatre with a view of the Matterhorn takes place at Riffelberg (2,600 m) making it the highest theatre event in Europe. Performances are in Valais German. Written descriptions of the scenes are available in German, French and English.
Information about the theatre and the performance schedule:
The open-air theatre ticket is valid for the arrival date of the package and includes travel with the Gornergrat Bahn.
The Bern author Livia Anne Richard has adapted the universal love story to a Zermatt mountain farmer story. Here is her introduction:
Two Zermatt farm families each with a grudge, Their despairing, enamoured children, A headless puppet as a bad omen, The parish priest, who sees what’s coming, And tells the lovers a tale: The story of Romeo and Juliet. A homeless knife sharpener with a great dream. Will a new fate be carved Out of a bad omen?
The Matterhorn: it knows – and wryly smiles.
Romeo and Juliet at Gornergrat – a different story.
- A cancelation or rebooking of a hotel overnight stay may only be done as an exception and upon request.
- Any additional services, such as half-board, massages, etc. may be booked directly through the hotel or holiday apartment.
Direct booking advantages
- Best price and largest selection guaranteed
- 97% customer satisfaction for booking on zermatt.ch
- Bookings are done in only 3 minutes
- Excellent assistance and secure booking
- Maximum protection: Booking on the official website, zermatt.ch
Consulting at no charge
Do you have any questions about booking or our offers? We will be happy to advise you!
|+41 27 966 81 00|