Offers for tour operators
The media have already begun reporting extensively and globally on the forthcoming 150th anniversary of the first ascent of the Matterhorn. So make sure you secure your quotas for hotels, excursions, activities and events now.
Switzerland Tourism is incorporating all the events marking 2015 as the anniversary year into its own marketing activities. Thanks to the international marketing campaign Zermatt will be the focal point worldwide of media attention in 2014/2015. So make sure you and your customers are part of the celebrations and secure your quotas in Zermatt right now!
- Start putting together your packages with hotels now.
- Tell us about your packages for the 2015 anniversary year: we will post them free of charge on zermatt.ch and other communication platforms (PR articles and activities in your market).
- Peak Pass: mountain railways and cableways package for mountain enthusiasts to the panorama of 4000 m peaks (Matterhorn glacier paradise, Gornergrat or Rothorn)
- Ski Pass: the multi-award winning Matterhorn Ski Paradise skiing region with its 360 km of ski slopes straddling two countries (Switzerland and Italy)
- Matterhorn Museum: Where the past comes to life.