- The voucher entitles the bearer to one trip from Zermatt to Gornergrat (and return).
- When presenting this voucher at the valley station of the Gornergrat Bahn, you will receive a ticket, which you can use to go through the turnstile.
- Refunds and exchanges are not possible.
- The ticket is non-transferrable.
- Tickets issued online are only valid together with a passport or personal identification.
- The ticket is valid for 12 months from the booking date.
Travel to Gornergrat (return)
Gornergrat (3,089 m) is one of the places one must visit in one's life. The mountain panorama and the unique view of the Matterhorn are unforgettable.
With its sunny, year-round accessible viewing platform Gornergrat at 3,089 m has been one of the top excursion destinations in Switzerland since 1898. The Gornergrat Bahn was the first, fully electric cog railways in Switzerland. Today, it runs as a modern, sustainably powered train, which recovers and saves energy thanks to its regeneration process.
- After the booking, the voucher/ticket will be sent to you by e-mail in the form of a pdf.
- To benefit from this service, simply print out the voucher/ticket and hand it to the supplier.