Ticket Matterhorn Museum - Zermatlantis
- This voucher is non-transferable.
- Expired or used vouchers are considered invalid.
- The voucher may only be redeemed with a valid form of identification.
- The voucher is valid for 12 months from the booking date.
The opening hours are available at www.matterhornmuseum.ch.
Ticket Matterhorn Museum
The underground world of the Matterhorn Museum - Zermatlantis reveals the past of the village of Zermatt. With original houses, multimedia room and objects from the first ascent of the Matterhorn.
A visit to the museum is a must for every guest. On view is the development of Zermatt from a mountain farmer village to a world-renowned Alpine mountain destination. Attractively staged with original houses, recreated situations of the residents and former Alpine researchers. One can also experience what happened on the Matterhorn on 14 July 1865, the day of the first ascent. The story of triumph and death went around the world. The original torn rope from the first ascent bears witness to that event.
- After the booking, the voucher/ticket will be sent to you by e-mail in the form of a pdf.
- To benefit from this service, simply print out the voucher/ticket and hand it to the supplier.